Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Announcing my new location!

Flowers and butterflies drift in color, illuminating spring.  
-Author Unknown

What an amazing couple of weeks. Despite last week's insane weather, I opened a new small space where I can continue to pursue my passion of coloring hair! And I am so delighted to announce that my dear friend, mentor and colorist Richard Hayler has joined me on this fantastic voyage.

The Songbird Society Salon is co-locating with the Bella Vita Rejuvenation Center at 6170 Sherry Lane, Dallas, TX 75225. For appointments, call (214) 373-4233. Please also visit me and The Songbird Society on Facebook, just click here.

I am so warmed by all your love and support, and I can’t wait for winter to thaw so the rebirth of spring can begin!

I will get more news up soon!

1 comment: